Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • " Oh Hai there " -- I've got an question

totarno

Hi everyone!

I just bought members when i reached all my f2p skills around 40-50.

Due to my work-schedule i'm not able to play a lot of runescape while i really like it.

That's why i wanted to start a little bit of botting to raise some skills and make a little of bit of cash meanwhile, ofcourse i don't want to be banned so i googled some tips to reduce suspiciousness like:

- Don't bot more than 2 hours straight.

- Try not to use free scripts.

Because i'm new to members all my member skills are around 10-20, now i'm wondering if you guys could give me some tips for some nice scripts that could help me out here.

i'm actually looking for is: 

- slayer/killing script.

- Fletching script.

- Herblore script.

- agility script.

I'm looking forward being in this community, so i hope you guys could help me out :)

Kind regards! 

Don't bot slayer. For stats use an nmz script. Don't bot agility the ban rate is very high. Fletching you can ahk for like 2m xp an hour so don't need to bot that. Herblore you probably could train yourself. Make sure to use a private script for nmz and your good to go.

Archived