Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [$7.99] Manly Smither - AIO Smither - Smelts All Bars - Smiths All Items

Manly

1 hour ago, KontKets said:

Hiya! I tried the mod, its very well made.

Though, is it possible to buy it trough Paypal? All I can find is Credit card options, Which I'm not a complete fan of. :)

You need to buy a voucher off someone on the forums which can be exchanged for store credit and then you can buy the script in the store with the store credit. Buy the voucher using PayPal. Find someone to buy a voucher off in the market section.

6 hours ago, Man16 said:

You need to buy a voucher off someone on the forums which can be exchanged for store credit and then you can buy the script in the store with the store credit. Buy the voucher using PayPal. Find someone to buy a voucher off in the market section.

Ah Thanks, gonna look around for it asap.
    Thanks for creating the mod also.

• 1 month later...
    • 3 months later...

Sometimes gets stuck in the bank on "Withdrawing input 2". I'm in shilo village w/ custom setting smelting steel.

15 hours ago, muon said:

Sometimes gets stuck in the bank on "Withdrawing input 2". I'm in shilo village w/ custom setting smelting steel.

This is because it can't walk to the furnace and detect its location. I have submitted an update to officially add Shilo Village as a location but since I don't have an account to access the area, I estimated the location of the furnace.

• 3 weeks later...
    5 hours ago, calipso1999 said:

three questions- does it support ring of forging? , does it support quick start? how long does the trial last? if its still available.

No.

No.

1 hour.

Archived