Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [$7.99] Manly Smither - AIO Smither - Smelts All Bars - Smiths All Items

Manly

1 hour ago, dirtrider478 said:

Good bot but any time it banks or walks to edgville furnace cpu usage skyrockets makes it impossible to run multiple bots.  Also I am running a dual core 2.9ghz normal bots take a consistent 10-20% cpu and i run all my bots at 10fps.

Capture.PNG

Turn roofs off

So I've just bought this only to find it doesn't work on F2P as it thinks blurite bars are there, and clicks one further than it should (3 for iron instead of 2). Is there a way to fix this?

4 minutes ago, ardman78 said:

So I've just bought this only to find it doesn't work on F2P as it thinks blurite bars are there, and clicks one further than it should (3 for iron instead of 2). Is there a way to fix this?

Err I will have to check it out and fix it.

Which furnace?

your script isnt running properly in edgeville for smelting steel.

nevermind, 

if you run this program be sure to move your ore to the first 2 positions within your banking detail

27 minutes ago, blowmogo said:

your script isnt running properly in edgeville for smelting steel.

nevermind, 

if you run this program be sure to move your ore to the first 2 positions within your banking detail

I think something changed with the DreamBot bank stuff recently so with any script, things that the script would use should be in the main tab at the top.

Bought this and loving it, I'm new so I don't know how the trials work anyway. My only two concerns are 1) It doesn't log out when the ore has been depleted and 2) It runs past the bank window the same exact way every time, if it was random I feel it could be pretty decent antiban to some extent, but overstepping to the same tile every time makes me paranoid haha. Still, works PERFECTLY, even though I forgot to put my ore in my top slot it still ran perfectly. Would have been nice for smelting gold bracelets too, but well worth the money and I'm very happy with the purchase. EXCELLENT bot.

Archived