Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [$5.99] Manly Crafter - AIO Crafter - Gem Cutting - Gold/Silver Jewellery - Battlestaves - (Hard) Leather/Dragonhide/Snakeskin - Glassblowing

Manly

Thinking about buying a few of your scripts, can I have a trial please? Just two questions: What kind of anti-ban do you use on your scripts? Also how much would f2p gold amulet smelting make per hour with this script would you say? Thanks alot :)

12 minutes ago, Maluna said:

Thinking about buying a few of your scripts, can I have a trial please? Just two questions: What kind of anti-ban do you use on your scripts? Also how much would f2p gold amulet smelting make per hour with this script would you say? Thanks alot :)

Authed.

Antiban only goes as far as dynamic sleeps.

Not sure how much gold amulet smelting makes.

3 hours ago, Zero G said:

Does this only support gold jewelry? or all types including silver?

Just gold jewellery.

I can add silver jewellery if an account is lent to me.

Edited by Man16

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Manly, 

I currently use a few of your scripts and very happy. I have noticed that this script has an error when botting sapphire rings in Al kharid. 

It clicks just behind the furnace so that the bot walks outside the  western wall then interacts with the furnace meaning the bot then has to walk back round to get in again. 

Picture attached. 

Thanks 

Untitled.png