Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Flagged IP?

Grimbles

I just logged onto an alt I play on without botting and it was banned, this was on the same ip I bot on. Does this mean my ip is flagged?

Can't see why they'd ban the account if there was no bot activity on it...

If it was associated with other bots (by trading with them), then they will ban it for macroing even if it wasn't necessarily botting.

I just logged onto an alt I play on without botting and it was banned, this was on the same ip I bot on. Does this mean my ip is flagged?

Can't see why they'd ban the account if there was no bot activity on it...

Don't interact with bots from your main, I have a mule in which I transfer the items to/interact with bots, then I transfer to my main account. Works every time. (3x mules banned now, they don't get banned that often tbh)

Don't interact with bots from your main, I have a mule in which I transfer the items to/interact with bots, then I transfer to my main account. Works every time. (3x mules banned now, they don't get banned that often tbh)

Why even transfer to your main, why not just rwt immediately? If it's for selling the items just transfer them to another acc, not sure why you need to risk your main.

Why even transfer to your main, why not just rwt immediately? If it's for selling the items just transfer them to another acc, not sure why you need to risk your main.

No i mean I use that account for rwt but I also play runescape occasionally. So I interact with my mule from my main account.. my mule isn't automated. I only use 10-15 accounts so I just mule by hand. It's ez 4 me.

Must've been from a mule, although I can't remember exactly. Is it safe to play a main on this ip as long as they don't interact with the bots?

Must've been from a mule, although I can't remember exactly. Is it safe to play a main on this ip as long as they don't interact with the bots?

yeah you should be fine

Archived