Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • World of Warcraft √ â–ºPowerleveling â–ºQuesting â–ºGold √

Latency

All powerleveling is custom priced. What I give you for a certain level/by/level I may give someone else something better. It all depends on your class and what role you will be playing.

For all powerleveling services there will be a MINIMUM FEE of $75.00 for the level. The work however is going to be at a much higher standard.

Gold is currently unavailable.

Terms and Conditions:

1) I at any point during the transaction, reserve the right to decline or modify the order. I will NOT increase the price, but may decrease the original pricing I gave you. All decreased pricing will be forwarded back to your payment method.

2) I reserve the right to deny service to anyone that I suspect may be using fraudulent payment methods.

3) Before I do any services, I will have you (the buyer) sign an electronic contract. (See your state minor laws)

4) All consumers have the right to, without question, reverse the order. 

If the order is already in progress:

Powerleveling - Will give a quote on what is already done. Will send back a reasonable amount.

Gold - The only refunds that will be given, is if the full amount of gold that was purchased is returned or has not been delivered.

I don't use any bot. 

For me to level a character from 1 to 100 takes me about 6 days game time or less depending on which class. I have 9 100's and 10 other characters above level 90+.

Archived