Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • First DreamCBA!

Swaq

Thanks so much to all the developers who made the decision to promote me to the position of moderating the chat. I have done a lot of wrong in my past and I plan on making my future the best it can possibly be. Most of you probably know me, and if you don't, my real name is Zahid (call me Zee :P), I go to a community college, I am earning a degree in Science (Biology), planning to become a surgeon one day. I hope to make DreamBot a better place for botters and community-oriented people alike!

P.s - This is my first position ever besides being an ordinary member; If I make mistakes, constructive criticism is always appreciated and do not hesitate to give it!

Archived