Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Would it be outrageous to have a function that starts a different script after a break?

kvdence

Just a thought. I have no idea about programming, but I figure this could be a cool feature if added. Wondering if I'm alone. Let me know!

Would be cool, could be easy enough  to implement into custom scripts however I'm not sure about through the sdn. The client would have to preemptively store your options for the next script(i.e cut yews in edgeville and bank) 

We had script queueing for a while, but nobody used it iirc, and it required scripts to be able to start from anywhere, which none implemented so the feature went unused.

So when a bug came up from some other system we implemented, we scrapped it.

Pretty sure.

You can def do it if you write your own scripts tho

Archived