Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • sidnez ban appeal

nevergiveup

Hello, I will be precise

enter this great community, with interests to learn to use bot and be able to make money making good osrs. 

I understand that there are many scammers in my area. a bad reality.but it's unfair that people like me are affected without a real reason

If you suspect me, I have no problem making payments that are not reversible.

and to block my market

what matters most to me is to recover the script # 1blast furnace

This guy bought vouchers off me for paypal to buy his furnance script, even after his ban he didnt attempt to chargeback.

not vouching for him, but just banning him for his location seems abit harsh.. (mabey twc him & let him bot?)

Who banned you: Prime

Why were you banned: there are many scammers in my country

Why should you be unbanned: Because it is well known by some the situation in my country, it is not easy I come here to make an effort to earn money in old school runescape with the few dollars that I have will see that I buy a blast furnace script and they ban me just for being Venezuelan that disgust

Please Read!

I not Scammer

Archived