Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Addiction...

simonnybo

So haven't played Runescape for 7 years, got back into it a few months ago. I'm botting so I'm not wasting too much time on the game but still... I just feel guilty when I spent time in-game. Just have so much IRL stuff to do. Started law school one year ago and I'm really busy - but I'd like to be able to enjoy a few hours on osrs every now and then. 

Does anyone have some tips how not to get addicted to this freaking game...? It's probably a stupid question and I shouldn't play at all.  

EDIT: it's a problem when you think about the game when you're not on... 

You're a genius 

That's what they tell me :P

No but seriously, don't try it unless you want to become seriously addicted. This is the process: Join lobby, die, join lobby and get further, die, join another lobby & win a game. Then you try go on a win streak and then all of a sudden it's 6:51AM and you are debating whether or not to play another game of fortnite or go to bed, then you just play more fortnite. Don't fall asleep at your keyboard :P

Or: Start a gold farm, make some $$$$ off the game instead, then you won't even care about playing it at all. Just logging in to collect that $$$$$$

Haha; I can conclude, that I'm not going to play Fortnite - sounds like a real time consumer! 

I'm probably just gonna suicide and hope for a ban 

• 1 month later...
    • 1 month later...

This toppic fits so #Hash well for me

I have a rare addicti#Has addiction

Im a big fan of HashTag i keep typing #HashTagGang how do i stop this addi#HashT fk sake addiction??

Big fan by the way but help me anyone my han#H hands fingers hurting so much Help me please

Archived