Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Paint 1 or paint 2?

AsBakedAsCake

So I'm just never going to ask for paint suggestions again lmfao. This is what I came up with trying to do what ya'll said: https://gyazo.com/b1a5c097d49201a7c33fb6df803379e9

Honestly, I think it looks good and I CAN read it. Nex says he can't even read it lol, anyone else?

Edit: Fuck it, I'm doing the paint the way I want to do it. This thread can fawk off, literally everyone and their mother says to do something different lol.

One guy says its good, another says he can't read it, another guy says paint #1 was good. FFS I QUIT LOL.

Keep that paint 100% lmao. Anyone that can't read that has a reading deficiency

Keep that paint 100% lmao. Anyone that can't read that has a reading deficiency

Hell yeah, thanks Warren. I KNEW THIS ONE WAS BETTER! xD

About to crash, I should have that account ready for ya tmr if you still need bro.

Archived