Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • My Library Bot Farm 100% Profit no more vps!

ohad152

What did ur nan tell you about trappin' out the library computers- young man. 

:lol:  <_<  <_<

Congrats btw, you can afford a month of VIP with your profits! 

Looks like Nezz is going to wait 4 days and profit 5b

He'd be a very cheeky monkey if he did that. :P

where is he from nezz?

^

:shrug: all I know are IP locations, and I can't really give those out xd

If you let us know, we can handle the rest. I will be very upset if my "friends" multiple accounts got banned 4 years ago but this guy doesn't have his banned :P. Is creating multiple DB accounts to bypass the tab limit against the rules? I understand they were most likely created on different ips but got daym.

He'd be a very cheeky monkey if he did that. :P

^

If you let us know, we can handle the rest. I will be very upset if my "friends" multiple accounts got banned 4 years ago but this guy doesn't have his banned :P. Is creating multiple DB accounts to bypass the tab limit against the rules? I understand they were most likely created on different ips but got daym.

It is against the rules, yeah. I have some plans for him don't worry ;)

This guy is so dumb. For less than $15/month he could get a server to run 10 bots.

Not to mention secretly installing remote connection software on public library PC's.  :D  :D  That sweet sweet osrs gp.

Not to mention secretly installing remote connection software on public library PC's.  :D  :D  That sweet sweet osrs gp.

He's breaking the law and putting hours of effort into something that returns very little. He could have a single vps running 10 clients, that he can connect to with a single click...He seems pretty dumb to me.

wait how do u log into the computers?

teamviewer  to control and if you mean the admin user then its open it was always like this everywhere i see public pcs

He's breaking the law and putting hours of effort into something that returns very little. He could have a single vps running 10 clients, that he can connect to with a single click...He seems pretty dumb to me.

"single vps that runs 10 clients for 15$" where?even if there is a vps plan like this its must be the worst kind of vps that crashes all the time and has no support if you get a bad connection with it.... there is a reason that sites are selling these vps for so much higher than 15$

the prices I saw were like 20$ for about 3 bots vps so its like 90$ per month for 14 bots even if it was 30$ id rather work a little for it than pay for it, its not always the money its the idea of making money without paying anything . people are missing the point on this post :/

btw for anyone who is wondering I was born in Lumbridge but i live in Varrock now my IP is 99.999.999.99  B)

teamviewer  to control and if you mean the admin user then its open it was always like this everywhere i see public pcs

"single vps that runs 10 clients for 15$" where?even if there is a vps plan like this its must be the worst kind of vps that crashes all the time and has no support if you get a bad connection with it.... there is a reason that sites are selling these vps for so much higher than 15$

the prices I saw were like 20$ for about 3 bots vps so its like 90$ per month for 14 bots even if it was 30$ id rather work a little for it than pay for it, its not always the money its the idea of making money without paying anything . people are missing the point on this post :/

btw for anyone who is wondering I was born in Lumbridge but i live in Varrock now my IP is 99.999.999.99  B)

lol. You're clearly not familiar with servers. I'm easily running 10 clients on a vps I pay $14.99/month for. It's from a reputable company with fantastic support fyi. But heyyy, what do I know....

Archived