Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • My Library Bot Farm 100% Profit no more vps!

ohad152

Ok let me help you. 

When you spend time creating more dreambot accounts and or setting up the computers at night in your library, even though you are reducing your costs. You are spending a lot of your time which is very valuable.

Imagine if you spent all that time actually focused on running more bots/figuring better methods, you would profit even more than spending all that time lowering costs that at the end of the day are a very small percentage to your profit.

Sure, you can eat dinner at a restaurant then climb out the bathroom window, but that doesn't make it in any way ok. 

Anyways I don't believe anyone told you to break the rules to save money. Also, most people consider their own time more valuable than wasting time on trying to save $.27 a day. 

So, let's see should you spend the $20 or spend 8 days trying to abuse a system in place that will likely get you into trouble?

I don't see how this is going to get me into trouble in my country they take everything lightly...and when you say "20$" you do realize vps for 14 accounts cost way more?20$ vps could rune 2-3 max in most vps so Im saving about100$ per month? Idk how much is it to you but for me its a lot for just setting it up and clicking start and in long terms it will be 100% worth it.

I'd like to bet 5b op's account will be banned within the next 3 days.

this account probably, the other accounts? I don't see how...

Imagine if you spent all that time actually focused on running more bots/figuring better methods, you would profit even more than spending all that time lowering costs that at the end of the day are a very small percentage to your profit.

how can you run more bots if you don't have a platform to run it on? I tried to figure a lot of ways to make profit but none were easy and other methods had super high ban rate I know there's better methods and I'm looking into it now but im sure investing time in something you know will work 99% is way more safer than investing time in looking for methods.

I don't see how this is going to get me into trouble in my country they take everything lightly

What country are you in ? are your libraries owned by the government if so is it really worth going jail over a $20 vps ?? like seriously ?

I'd like to bet 5b op's account will be banned within the next 3 days.

Looks like Nezz is going to wait 4 days and profit 5b

What country are you in ? are your libraries owned by the government if so is it really worth going jail over a $20 vps ?? like seriously ?

They don't give a damn about this kind of things here as long as you are not intentionally trying to break something with the process.

Looks like Nezz is going to wait 4 days and profit 5b

:ph34r:

They don't give a damn about this kind of things here as long as you are not intentionally trying to break something with the process.

What you're doing is actually full on computer fraud and abuse. You should be aware that when you are caught, it's very likely you'll face some pretty hefty charges.

We don't condone illegal activity here, and while you say your project is for "research" it's very clear it isn't, since you're profiting from it and planning on expanding to other libraries.

:ph34r:

What you're doing is actually full on computer fraud and abuse. You should be aware that when you are caught, it's very likely you'll face some pretty hefty charges.

We don't condone illegal activity here, and while you say your project is for "research" it's very clear it isn't, since you're profiting from it and planning on expanding to other libraries.

where is he from nezz?

Archived