Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Baked Automated Curser V1.0 (30k+ Mage XP/Hr at 19 Magic)

AsBakedAsCake

I started another project today for curses. I thought I'd share it and get some more feed back. I am starting the line of "Baked Scripts." My safe spotter has been bought and made private, but I will still continue to update that threads progress as well.

Even though they'll be free (until I learn enough to achieve a rank scripter+, probably quite some time I've only been at this for a few months) I thought I'd find a way to give back to the community that's made me a lot of money. This script WILL eventually be released when I see fit, hopefully to receive a scripter rank.

3/28: Will be returning to work on this script soon, I've almost finished my other script up, however, this script is 90% done.

UPDATED PAINT 3/23: https://gyazo.com/a058c543a1322ae72a467b50ea230ee1

Video/Description below:

What does this script do so far?

• Walks to splash area, Fortress guards. Same area as my Safe Spotter (There is literally no one here, that's why I choose this spot)
    • Automatically Equip: Cursed goblin staff, Full iron, Cabbage cape, Rainbow scarf, Leather boots & Gloves, Iron longsword, Bronze sword
    • Splashes using curse for over 30k Magic xp per hour (requires 19 magic)
    • Doesn't drop black axe (requested by Eclipseop and Towlie)
    • Stops when out of runes
    • Wont target guards that are in combat
    • Gets your accounts ready for MTA/Air Orbs/Wine Grabbing(possible script project for wine grabbing soon)
    • 17,113 curses to get 66 mage (costs only 513k)
    • Gets 66 magic in 16 hours from 19 magic
    • Roughly 1.2k curses P/H
    • As for the walking through doors in the beginning (if starting in lumby), that's just part of dreambots walker, not really a problem though tbh. (4 min vid, watch at highest speed)
    • Start anywhere in the game(except underground)
    • Quickstart - No GUI

Ill be uploading this to the repository soon, I figured out you can splash curse without the cursed goblin staff so I'll just make it equip a sword or something else. I'm also changing the area one more time. :P

Watch this video at the highest speed if you choose, It's about 4 minutes. I wanted to show that it's capable of starting from anywhere above ground (and the automation of the script)

The paint from this video has been updated, See above for brand new paint.

Good job  :D  On your way to greatness  :ph34r:

More like on my way to addiction :blink: , I didn't sleep all night last night then woke up at 5 pm today.

Thanks for the compliment Articron, I shall blow up the SDN.

My next project will not be a magic script unless it's got multiple features, will try a money making script next :)

looking forward to this, glad you decided to get sponsor awhile back and get stuck into this scene on db =)

Thanks m8, just achieved 66 mage on 4 accounts with this :) Can't wait to automate it even further! Coding is getting fun.

Archived