Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Online scripting/programming lectures

Articron

So judging from the posts most people would prefer Youtube tutorials

That's fine by me, but the element of "teaching" is lost when just talking to the camera (there's no students who can ask questions on the spot, no way of differentiating,...)

Don't get me wrong, I'd still fuck with youtube tutorials, but I'd heavily prefer holding lectures :P

So judging from the posts most people would prefer Youtube tutorials

That's fine by me, but the element of "teaching" is lost when just talking to the camera (there's no students who can ask questions on the spot, no way of differentiating,...)

Don't get me wrong, I'd still fuck with youtube tutorials, but I'd heavily prefer holding lectures :P

Why not just keep the vods of lectures and put them on youtube.

Sounds dope.

I'd probably come to a few of them. I also like the idea of recording them all and putting them on youtube.

I wouldn't mind you lecturing ME on some stuff haha, especially in the reverse engineering department xd

Why not just keep the vods of lectures and put them on youtube.

Good idea!

I made a discord for these lectures: https://discord.gg/GK4WHkR

It still requires  a bit of prep and setup but I have a pretty good idea on how I'm going to make this a lit experience  :D

• 2 weeks later...

As a person with a thirst for knowledge in all areas, I would love this. To be honest I would not mind paying for private lectures that would happen once a week or twice, only a suggestion. Would love to learn what I can while pursuing my current major. 

As a person with a thirst for knowledge in all areas, I would love this. To be honest I would not mind paying for private lectures that would happen once a week or twice, only a suggestion. Would love to learn what I can while pursuing my current major. 

Maybe in the future I can incorporate private lectures, but as of now I'm going to focus on these four levels. 

I'd be very interested

Then join the Discord you pleb!

• 1 month later...
    • 1 year later...

Archived