Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • My current project - Baked Safe Spotter V1.0

AsBakedAsCake

RE-OPENING FOR FURTHER PROGRESS. WILL RELEASE EVENTUALLY. I ended up making the user a completely different script (not a safe spotter.) So I believe it's appropriate to continue on with this.

10 Hour proggy @ 30k xp per hour complete (66 mage): https://gyazo.com/ba142182e7057cb0b912fba33a74dc72

New proggy report on march 27th: https://gyazo.com/f1b58d57e1d0097c5ed568817af8e907

Progression video below with list of updates!

What does it do so far:

• Tracks gained xp
    • Wields/wears items
    • Range/Mage support
    • Stops/Logs out when out of runes or arrows
    • Safe spots private NPC, I used those guards just for the video
    • Gets your accounts ready for Air orbs/Wine grabbing/MTA ;)
    • Returns to safe spot tile if it moves
    • Does NOT drop Black axe - You're welcome Eclipseop and Towlie
    • Automatically walks to the area

I just figured I'd share my current progress with ya'll :) leave suggestions if you have any, and of course tell me whatcha think.

Updates: March 26:

• Paint update looks super crispy in my eyes: https://gyazo.com/ec5b13893d11d01a7574510598a627d1
    • Added more tiles so if it does move, it won't always return to the same tile (more randomization)
    • Learned how to select auto cast option
    • Walking update: More randomization/Fixed a small Webwalking bug. More tiles now
    • Changed to a new area which I will not post here because the script is now private

To do:

• Select spell from auto cast book
    • Add a bigger selection of items that can be equipped because it sounds like fun
    • Buy item from Diango(Cursed goblin staff)
    • Switch worlds if a player near you is talking

Watch at highest speed, 4 min vid. I just wanted to show EVERYTHING it can do (so far)

All dungeons I've seen have a crazy Y coordinate. You could do something like this:

public static boolean isInDungeon(AbstractScript script) {
            return script.getLocalPlayer().getY() > 7000;
        }

Then you can check if its in the dungeon or not. If it's in dungeon walk to safe spot, else walk to the dungeon entrance and enter the dungeon.

looks Very nice, will you be going for scripter rank soon?

Thank you very much! Yes, I'll be going for rank soon! I have some things in the works that nobody knows about o.O

Good to see you're still learning and honing your programming skills :)

You've come a long way man, if you have any questions or you're stuck on something, feel free to shoot me a DM on Discord  :ph34r:

Archived