Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Client updated for rev #75

Nuclear Nezz

client hooks are broken widget hooks are broken client selected time index hook, widget tool tip client idle time hook is broken 

client hooks are broken widget hooks are broken client selected time index hook, widget tool tip client idle time hook is broken 

ye those are fine. Ignore those logs, I'm more interested in if the client itself crashes.

but none of the bots work.. a really long message appears.. when i try run a bot

Just tried some of the bots out works fine now! Thanks nezz:D

when i open the fishing bot its doesnt show anything about the experience im gaining the amount of fish im getting or anything like that, just shows the mouse and thats it? Doesnt show the helpful information in the top right in green writing anymore

but none of the bots work.. a really long message appears.. when i try run a bot

Just tried some of the bots out works fine now! Thanks nezz:D

when i open the fishing bot its doesnt show anything about the experience im gaining the amount of fish im getting or anything like that, just shows the mouse and thats it? Doesnt show the helpful information in the top right in green writing anymore

Does it still happen?

my issue is sorted :)

Awesome.

Sorry bout that everyone, still fixing a few broken hooks. Everything should be (close to) good again. Please restart your clients and let me know if you have any problems.

Fixed the experience issue.

Fixed a model issue while I was at it.

If anyone finds any other issues (other than the logs at the start) please let me know :)

Guys I need more information, "It's broken" doesn't do anything at all for me. >_> what does it say? What's broken? Does it just not load?

Storm can you run the client through cmd and let me know what errors pop up

Sorry I joked about me being broken, not my client - but it seems like my client is broken too.

Here is the code: 

log4j:ERROR No output stream or file set for the appender named [LocalFile].
    Client.idleTime hook is broken! Please report to developers!
    Client.selectedItemIndex hook is broken! Please report to developers!
    Widget.childTextureId hook is broken! Please report to developers!
    Widget.tooltip hook is broken! Please report to developers!
    Loaded 329 field definitions.
    false
    Loading web nodes...
    Loaded 2045 nodes!

Client.idleTime hook is broken! Please report to developers!

Client.selectedItemIndex hook is broken! Please report to developers!

Widget.childTextureId hook is broken! Please report to developers!

Widget.tooltip hook is broken! Please report to developers!

Is what i get if I open a new tab

I can start DreamFighter but the paint isn't working and it spawn clicks the target mobs, so its useless to run it.

Nevermind its working now.

Archived