Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Selling Demon NMZ Hoster - Makes up to 500k/hour!

Antonio

It was an autowin at 5M i thought according to your post

also i was wondering, if i was to pay you upfront which i don't mind, can i give you a fresh level 3 off tutorial island , and can you get me the quests etc done for demon hosts?

Having people make you an account costs more than buying the account ready made man. Whats wrong with purchasing the account though? I mean it already has all the stats :)

Im a person who likes to have security, because i would be willing to pay for security of knowing it will never get recovered.

Also antonio , im about to pm you something in messages read it and let me know when you have replied

@Antonio

Im a person who likes to have security, because i would be willing to pay for security of knowing it will never get recovered.

Also antonio , im about to pm you something in messages read it and let me know when you have replied

@Antonio

I've replied. 

It was an autowin at 5M i thought according to your post

also i was wondering, if i was to pay you upfront which i don't mind, can i give you a fresh level 3 off tutorial island , and can you get me the quests etc done for demon hosts?

i can do it if antonio isnt going to, and we can use as a middleman. i've done atleast 30 of those accounts in the past

Archived