Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Selling Tut Island done accs!

zawok

Selling Tut Island Accounts

- Created on different proxies.

- Rested

Price :  Price is starting at 50k ea. Can decrease a bit if buying in bulk.

Contact me on :

- Discord : Zawok#7209

- Forum : Slower answers

• 2 weeks later...

i have 1m ready for accounts  im old school your not going to get any trouble out of me    i dont have skype discord  pm so i can get this them new accounts going

Be wary when purchasing accounts from this user. Purchased a set of 100 about 4 days ago and went to use some more of them this morning (and then ended up checking two dozen more) and they were banned. Obviously this is out of this users TOS and they weren't banned withing the 1hr time frame but just a forewarning for anyone who wants accounts that last >3 days. Guessing the proxy service this user purchased was flagged.

• 4 months later...

Archived