Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Refund Sand Crabs bot by Hashtag

Ballista

1. Script purchased: 01-03-2018

2. Date of purchase: 01-03-2018

3. Detailed description of problem:

The bot keeps logging me out after certain time with no reason. Tried multiple options like toggling the world hopper off and using "roam" and "stay at this position". Also tried different locations (outside the island, on the island, nearby the bank, far away from the bank), still not solved.

Error message:

[ERROR]18:25:47: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:
        java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
        at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.stream.ReduceOps$ReduceOp.evaluateSequential(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.collect(Unknown Source)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.impl.TaskScript.onLoop(TaskScript.java:73)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:250)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

​I've had contact with Hashtag through discord and on his bot topic. He is aware of this issue and he also suggested to delete some files. But still, after deleting them the problem isn't still solved.

​It is no fun using the bot if I need to check every 15-30 minutes if it's logged out or not, like that's not the intention from using a bot. 

​4. Proof of attempted scripter contact (screenshots only):

https://imgur.com/a/OeX3x

https://imgur.com/a/O4Jm4

https://imgur.com/a/vzFjK

https://imgur.com/a/6aysQ

Desired outcome: Refund 

I know u set as a rule that I need to request a refund within 2 weeks, but as you can see in my evidence, since I purchased the bot I am experiencing trouble with it. Next to that, you can see I had contact with Hashtag about this problem on 1/2 march and on the forum I replied on the topic on 5 march, and Hashtag replied on 12 march! that's a week later. 

I was very hyped to buy this bot, @@Hashtag and @@Zawy can vouch because I literally asked everyone to buy dreambot credits for this sand crabs bot. 

I'm disappointed because I was sure this was the best bot to run for me, but sadly it turned out in another way.

I would like a full refund so I can buy another combat script which I hopefully won't have any problems with.

Sincerely,

​Ballista

post-110770-0-79005000-1521211986_thumb.png

post-110770-0-36219000-1521211993_thumb.png

post-110770-0-88515300-1521212048_thumb.png

post-110770-0-20711900-1521212142_thumb.png

I'm not sure what could be the cause of the bug as the error log doesn't point me in any direction. I haven't heard of anyone else having this kind of an issue nor has it happened to me while doing tests. A refund is appropriate in this situation in my opinion. To compensate the time lost, I'm happy to grant you access to one of my scripts for 7 days. Let me know which one it is you want.

@@Hashtag thank you for your response.

How does the refund work? Will I get the paid credits stored on my account? 

Thank you for letting me use a free trial for 7 days. I heard good things about ur woodcutting script. I'd like to use this script for 7 days.

Could you explain to me how to activate this trial?

@@Hashtag thank you for your response.

How does the refund work? Will I get the paid credits stored on my account? 

Thank you for letting me use a free trial for 7 days. I heard good things about ur woodcutting script. I'd like to use this script for 7 days.

Could you explain to me how to activate this trial?

I've given you the access to the script (it's in your client now). I'm not sure how you will be refunded as admins handle them.

I've given you the access to the script (it's in your client now). I'm not sure how you will be refunded as admins handle them.

Thanks for the access. Does this mean that the admins will contact me? @@Nuclear Nezz

Archived