Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • F2P 30K/Hr Wildy Boneyard Picker [Open Source] [CC Muleing]

Releasing my old wildy boneyard picker, I do not see any other bots doing this atm.

Requirements:

Level 3 account (ElChapoJr has best lvl 3 tut accs)

1000 trout (in bank 28 in inventory)

full iron equipped

start in Lumbridge goblin area

add the bot to your clanchat

What does it do:

When you start the script, the bot will train the account to the desired level to tank the skeletons,

the bot will then start looping to the wildy to pick up big bones over and over and over until it gets banned or it runs out of trout

once the bot has enough big bones, go to the world the bot is on, type in the clanchat "7804364" and the bots will mule all the bones and go back

Src attached

BigBoneSrc.zip

Wait aren't the skeletons lvl 17-25, that's quite a few combat lvls to train to.

It usually took 2 hrs to get 20/20/20, then it would pick bones for about 12-15 hours before banned. (I ran it on weekdays)

It usually took 2 hrs to get 20/20/20, then it would pick bones for about 12-15 hours before banned. (I ran it on weekdays)

Interesting I thought that even at 20/20/20 you would die quite often, do you use food too?

lol so you were the guy i was killing a few with my mager when i got bored of green dragon bots, u would have the accs wait till one got a full invo or ran out of food, XD didnt know it was soemone from here

lol so you were the guy i was killing a few with my mager when i got bored of green dragon bots, u would have the accs wait till one got a full invo or ran out of food, XD didnt know it was soemone from here

No respect for you.

Releasing my old wildy boneyard picker, I do not see any other bots doing this atm.

Requirements:

Level 3 account (ElChapoJr has best lvl 3 tut accs)

1000 trout (in bank 28 in inventory)

full iron equipped

start in Lumbridge goblin area

add the bot to your clanchat

What does it do:

When you start the script, the bot will train the account to the desired level to tank the skeletons,

the bot will then start looping to the wildy to pick up big bones over and over and over until it gets banned or it runs out of trout

once the bot has enough big bones, go to the world the bot is on, type in the clanchat "7804364" and the bots will mule all the bones and go back

Src attached

How do you recommend getting 1000 trout?

I'm picturing just having a base account with like 10k trout and have it mule to others?

Or to loot some normal bones from goblins/cows in lumbridge until it has enough to buy trout

Thanks for the open source and free script btw!

Archived