Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Is it worth writing an antiban?

cammofunk

I've browsed the forums and some scripters are saying using an antiban is useless, is this true? Things like random mouse movements, move mouse off screen, pause randomly for random(x) time, check stats. Do these not help the ban rate?

Thoughts?

u

s

e

l

e

s

s

Why though? If most bans are on the scripts end why is it useless to antiban and add in somewhat human behavior? Like mouse off screen and check xp left. Also are breaks useless too then?

So just having a bot just grind 100% has the same banrate? no camera chage, mouse movements after eating, tab checks, or anything will help!? baffles me

Good question.  In my experience... it does & doesn't matter.  Most of my scripts have antibans, I don't "feel safe" running antibanless scripts, although one of my main scripts has 0 antiban and lasted me months before recently (yday/today) getting my first bans on the script. (will add antibans to it sometime this week, and see about changing the "clone" look to help with bans)

Maybe it's a placebo effect?  Who knows, really, but I say just invest the time in making an antiban... once you have it, then you can be the judge.  Tweak/add as you think necessary, wish for the best, & gl with results.

I will say this.  DB has some rather twitchy and bot-like mouse movements.  To get best results, you'll have to personalize a few things to make this -not- happen.  Just keep an eye out for client-sided bugs, & fix those.

Archived