Welcome to DreamBot

VIP Enhancement

Want to upgrade your DreamBot experience? Consider signing up for VIP!
VIP allows you to run as many accounts as you want, view the forums ad-free, receive 10% off all script purchases, and so much more!
Visit the store to learn about all of these great features!

Upgrade to VIP Now
Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Make sure you have Java 8 installed
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS gold? You can purchase vouchers from another users
  • Try asking for help in the chatbox

DreamBot is the only Deadman Mode supported bot on the market!

Download the DreamBot client today!

Sign in to follow this  
Pseudo

Pseudo's Universal Cannoneer (Beta) [FREE]

Pseudo's Universal Cannoneer

Get it here

Features:

- Ability to cannon and safe spot any npc in the game.
- Emergency eating and escape teleportation (should something go wrong).
- Supports telekinetic grabbing of all items above a certain user specified value threshold.
- Able to run solely using the cannon (useful for pures aiming to maintain low hitpoints).

Potential updates:

- Banking, restocking and returning to the location in use.
- High alching certain drops.
- Other in-demand requests/suggestions from users.

GUI Preview:

et8v3p.png

Progress Reports:

2h4yjnk.png

Bug report format:

Brief description:
Any relevant specifics: (Location, teleport type/food type, etc).
Thoughts on potential cause(s):

Open to any and all (reasonable) suggestions. Please leave feedback on the performance of the script in order for it to be improved. Remember, this is only in beta testing as of this release (though I deem it to be stable and fairly efficient).

Edited by Pseudo

nice release good job bro

Thanks dad.

v0.11 pushed.

- Improvements to cannon detection (if another player is to drop their cannon in the vicinity of yours, the script now knows which belongs to our player).

- Better handling of multiple npc targets.

v0.11 is now live. Let me know she does.

Going to try this out at ogres and let you know if I run into any issues! High alching would be a great addition to this!

Well I wasn't paying attention for a little while and my cannon went missing when I came back. Worked very well for the first few hours and then got rekt at some point. I did notice a bug where the bot would constantly click on the cannon in hopes to reload it, but a simple rotation of the screen stopped it from spam clicking. If I were to guess this was the cause of the failure.

Edited by e k i m

This has been working well for me, thank you! I hope you can get a good way to add High alching in for even more XP.

Nice to hear. I may add alching in at some point, though for where I was using it (ogres), telegrab was sufficient for my needs.

Going to try this out at ogres and let you know if I run into any issues! High alching would be a great addition to this!

Well I wasn't paying attention for a little while and my cannon went missing when I came back. Worked very well for the first few hours and then got rekt at some point. I did notice a bug where the bot would constantly click on the cannon in hopes to reload it, but a simple rotation of the screen stopped it from spam clicking. If I were to guess this was the cause of the failure.

Intriguing. I don't currently have an account that's members to try and run some tests to figure this one out. If it happens again could you check the script logger and see if any errors get thrown? Thanks.

Nice to hear. I may add alching in at some point, though for where I was using it (ogres), telegrab was sufficient for my needs.

Intriguing. I don't currently have an account that's members to try and run some tests to figure this one out. If it happens again could you check the script logger and see if any errors get thrown? Thanks.

Got the perm ban hammer today, this must've been caught in some type of loop. If I make another account I'll let you know if I can figure out the bugs.

Edited by e k i m

Got the perm ban hammer today, this must've been caught in some type of loop. If I make another account I'll let you know if I can figure out the bugs.

I ran this for a good 30+ hours on a pure of mine during testing and never got hammered, but that's not to say it isn't what got you banned. As jagex's pattern detection is a mystery to all of us. Sorry for your loss.