Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Middleman application

Dbuffed

Hi there :) I see that you accept offsite vouches, I would like to test my luck and apply - if I don't cover what you need, then I completely understand.

May I note - My feedback on Powerbot (634) is quite hefty to look through, I have never been in a scam report as a middleman at any point, although I have helped with disputes that I did middleman time to time due to other users charging back/hacking back and so forth.

My feedback covers around anything from 50-100 feedback and from there up to around 300 which is around the time they changed the rules on Powerbot, I have around 100-150 feedback for middlemanning, and recently a few on OSbot also.

http://www.powerbot.org/community/user/704267-dbuffed/

http://osbot.org/forum/user/24890-dbuffed/

Hi @Dbuffed,

I cannot find a sufficient amount of Middle-Man only feedback. You seem very services oriented so I will ask you to show me 50 middleman feedback.

Message me privately or post it here.

Hi @Dbuffed,

I cannot find a sufficient amount of Middle-Man only feedback. You seem very services oriented so I will ask you to show me 50 middleman feedback.

Message me privately or post it here.

Hi @Swaq, dropped you some Gyazo images, most of them are from Pbot (Some also include other trades I have done that also include middleman vouches via the page of feedback) I think you got confused as middlemanning was more close to the start of my feedback (20-30+)

If any staff could confirm if I am accepted or not that would be great, thank you :) I am trying to keep as active as I can.

Archived