Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Nuclear Tut Island

Nuclear Nezz

• 3 weeks later...

Any updates on the door in the bank? I'm having the same problem as well, sometimes it won't go through the poll booth and it always doesn't go through the door.

Hey, totally new, trying to get this working. I have my account logged in, and this script gets stuck under Script Manager when I click Start. Just doesn't do anything, no popups asking for account info or anything. Am I missing something? I'm sure I am.

• 1 month later...
    • 2 weeks later...

Stuck at Account Manager, had to manually finish dialogue twice, then it kept acting erratic walking back and forth between church and account manager. Had to manually finish dialogue at church. Logged out after finishing and got account locked suspicion of being stolen. 

1 hour ago, dopecrane said:

Stuck at Account Manager, had to manually finish dialogue twice, then it kept acting erratic walking back and forth between church and account manager. Had to manually finish dialogue at church. Logged out after finishing and got account locked suspicion of being stolen. 

Got it to work! Finish TI off proxy :)

Archived