Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Nuclear Tut Island

Nuclear Nezz

Great script.

2 bugs I noticed: 

1. gets stuck at the door in the bank right before the account guide

2. sometimes will "examine" one of the objects in the very first room, after which it gets stuck

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same bank problem. Also in the beginning it doesn't create the name for you(don't know if you made it added or not) and sometime when the gil. guide is not in the correct spot it tends to click on random trees and pots and gets stuck. I will post a screen shot soon.

34 minutes ago, lalaman11 said:

I have the same bank problem. Also in the beginning it doesn't create the name for you(don't know if you made it added or not) and sometime when the gil. guide is not in the correct spot it tends to click on random trees and pots and gets stuck. I will post a screen shot soon.

https://imgur.com/a/s1GMUll

53 minutes ago, skyhigh25 said:

Have had multiple accounts banned using this script.

Why are you complaining of bans all a lot of scripts. Before doing so, are you using a generic proxy like Proxy6 ? Because they are flagged.

Second, free scripts have been massively used so expect bans from 'em

Third, Botting is a bannable offence, so expect to be banned

getting bans from this, 

also the bot is stuck on the bank door, every acc without fail needs a manual clicking on the bank door. looks like its a trick door or something too by fagex

Archived