Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Nuclear Tut Island

Nuclear Nezz

8 hours ago, Klaas Vaak said:

Hey Nezz i know your a bussy man, but how far are you on fixing the first npc tut on fullscreen mode? 😛

gg not close, haven't had a chance to really look at it.

I'll try to do it over the next couple of days, if I can. It may have to wait until I get back from Christmas stuff and finish moving, so around Jan 10th ish

• 1 month later...
    2 hours ago, ruddydeloos said:

is this stil working? someone using it?

It should work fine if you complete the first npc yourself, and switch it to fixed mode with zoom set to default.
    Everything after that should work, i still have to work on a fix for the initial npc.

• 1 month later...
    • 2 months later...
    On 5/22/2019 at 10:51 AM, rhuan12345 said:

Its not working for me! On the survival expert it wont do nothing!

Make sure zoom is default and it's set to fixed mode, not resizable.

• 3 weeks later...

First bot I've ever tried, was really fascinating to watch it go.
    It didn't seem to know what to do with the name and character creation for me, but after I did that manually it flew right through.

Cool stuff.

2 hours ago, LazyScrub said:

First bot I've ever tried, was really fascinating to watch it go.
    It didn't seem to know what to do with the name and character creation for me, but after I did that manually it flew right through.

Cool stuff.

Yeah, unfortunately I haven't had the time to go through and fix that part. If you do the name, character creation, and then set the game to fixed mode on your own it should work pretty well after that. Fixing the script is on my todo list, but unfortunately that list is pretty long right now.

Anyway, glad you enjoyed it!

Archived