Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Nuclear Tut Island

Nuclear Nezz

I think I've found the issue.

I'm pretty sure it wasn't happening 100% of the time, or maybe something was wrong with my cache, and it hadn't been updated to do the new configs.

I'll push the fix today.

Edit: Should be compiled and good to go, also added in to turn off the roof solver, since it was causing some people issues.

3 hours ago, Comico said:

Just figured I'd re-iterate. It specifically gets stuck when required to click on the friend tab. Once this is done manually, the script continues along and finishes the island. Thanks for the script otherwise it works amazingly well!!

Also, it looks like when the friend tile comes up, it hovers over the ignore list tile instead, maybe you have your Widget ID's mixed up? I think Ignore list is 32 and Friends list is 33?

38 minutes ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

I think I've found the issue.

I'm pretty sure it wasn't happening 100% of the time, or maybe something was wrong with my cache, and it hadn't been updated to do the new configs.

I'll push the fix today.

Edit: Should be compiled and good to go, also added in to turn off the roof solver, since it was causing some people issues.

Awesomeeeee thanks so much! I'll give it a try tonight and let you know! Much appreciated!

On 9/11/2018 at 8:08 PM, Comico said:

Awesomeeeee thanks so much! I'll give it a try tonight and let you know! Much appreciated!

Can confirm, it's fixed and working multiple times without error.  Thanks!

Hi, i dont know if this is where i need to be posting this but when i run your script it gets stuck on solving random zoom_solver. I think it may just be the update but i just wanted to let you know

#edit: its fixed

• 1 month later...

Archived