Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Nuclear Tut Island

Nuclear Nezz

I recommend not using this script!

I used it on two accounts that I had rs3 versions on (non-botted) and also first time using this script. I was more so just lazy on doing the tutorial island so used it and next thing I know I got banned on both. All I did was run the script on both and once it left tutorial island, I logged out and didn't do anything else on it.

I think this script is detected.

On 6/22/2018 at 12:03 AM, Shuuuby D00 said:

I recommend not using this script!

I used it on two accounts that I had rs3 versions on (non-botted) and also first time using this script. I was more so just lazy on doing the tutorial island so used it and next thing I know I got banned on both. All I did was run the script on both and once it left tutorial island, I logged out and didn't do anything else on it.

I think this script is detected.

15 hours ago, xsteven09x said:

Always getting a ban when using this script :(

I still use it on all of my new accounts and it's fine, I'd guess your IP is flagged, or your account creation is flagged.

19 hours ago, Bitcoin said:

Hey Nezz! Do you think you could make your tut island script open source?

I believe I already have one open source, just less cleaned up than the current version.

• 2 weeks later...

Seem to be having problem getting to the running part of the script (where it asks you to run), and starting up. Other than manually doing these 2 parts it works flawlessly! 

On 7/8/2018 at 11:40 AM, Stylist said:

Seem to be having problem getting to the running part of the script (where it asks you to run), and starting up. Other than manually doing these 2 parts it works flawlessly! 

Thanks for letting me know, I'll wait until after tomorrow's update (don't want to fix the widget just for it to break again xd) and take a look.

• 1 month later...

Been reading over a lot of the comments and would not recommed this script. Don't give me that bull crap, ip is bad. I used this script running bots on multiple different bots. First running a ton all on different ips etc, it went through, I logged off, came back 15 minutes and got  banned.  So I ran 8 bots on different ips and.... same thing 15 minutes later got banned. So, I ran my bots on different ips doing other tasks like looting cowhides for hours on different ips and no ban yet.  If you guys want quality, I'm convinced to make it far, you need to buy a private script.. 

On 8/19/2018 at 2:51 AM, spectrumlg1 said:

Been reading over a lot of the comments and would not recommed this script. Don't give me that bull crap, ip is bad. I used this script running bots on multiple different bots. First running a ton all on different ips etc, it went through, I logged off, came back 15 minutes and got  banned.  So I ran 8 bots on different ips and.... same thing 15 minutes later got banned. So, I ran my bots on different ips doing other tasks like looting cowhides for hours on different ips and no ban yet.  If you guys want quality, I'm convinced to make it far, you need to buy a private script.. 

Edit: I thought I was on a diff script thread x d

Edit2:
    I use this script still on every account I make, and they're all fine. If you're creating a bunch of accounts on one IP, yeah, you're going to have issues. I'm not sure what looting cowhides has to do with you botting tutorial island. I'm not really sure what you're actually saying, tbh.

13 hours ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

Edit: I thought I was on a diff script thread x d

Edit2:
    I use this script still on every account I make, and they're all fine. If you're creating a bunch of accounts on one IP, yeah, you're going to have issues. I'm not sure what looting cowhides has to do with you botting tutorial island. I'm not really sure what you're actually saying, tbh.

Upon each ip has 2 seperate accounts. I ran them all at different times to. So, I ran 2 waited about 5 minutes started the next and they got banned about 15 minutes later. From my understanding, I feel like the script has reached his limits. With tutorial islands being so in "Style" and everyone wanting to start there bot farm or whatever, people jump at the eye of a free script. Feel like everyone at this point is using  this script and the movements/ path it's taking is heavily noticed. 

With the cowhides was just trying to make a comparison. I never had a problem with getting banned this quick, and I suicide bot. I would run something like looting cowhides etc and the bans would come after 48 hours. But upon using this script to first start the account, the bans came at a quicker rate. Which in my eyes leads me to believe that it is just to heavily used. Maybe I am wrong, but it just feels like it to me.

Archived