Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Nuclear Script Factory

Nuclear Nezz

On 12/8/2018 at 2:47 PM, CrowdStrike said:

Debug console

• [ERROR]16:43:45: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 0, Size: 0 at java.util.ArrayList.rangeCheck(Unknown Source) at java.util.ArrayList.get(Unknown Source) at scriptFactory.FactoryUtils.l(Unknown Source) at scriptFactory.FactoryScript.onLoop(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:256) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    • [ERROR]16:43:46: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 0, Size: 0 at java.util.ArrayList.rangeCheck(Unknown Source) at java.util.ArrayList.get(Unknown Source) at scriptFactory.FactoryUtils.l(Unknown Source) at scriptFactory.FactoryScript.onLoop(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:256) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    • [ERROR]16:43:47: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 0, Size: 0 at java.util.ArrayList.rangeCheck(Unknown Source) at java.util.ArrayList.get(Unknown Source) at scriptFactory.FactoryUtils.l(Unknown Source) at scriptFactory.FactoryScript.onLoop(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:256) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    • [ERROR]16:43:48: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 0, Size: 0 at java.util.ArrayList.rangeCheck(Unknown Source) at java.util.ArrayList.get(Unknown Source) at scriptFactory.FactoryUtils.l(Unknown Source) at scriptFactory.FactoryScript.onLoop(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:256) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    • [INFO]16:43:49: Stopping script: Dreambot Script Factory
    • [INFO]16:43:49: Stopping Script
    • [INFO]16:46:21: Starting game state listener!
    • [INFO]16:46:22: Script set to running!

Could you put one of your scripts on pastebin and send it to me?

Edit: Issue is resolved :)

• 2 weeks later...

May i please get a free trial 😃 Thanks. 

Coming from OSBOT.ORG have spent over $400USD there after getting into botting 6 months ago i tried Dreambot VIP at the time and in the end i went with OSBOT wich i now am possibly regretting since their client developers wont pull their heads out of their asses. so giving dream bot and tri-bot a go again. Thank you. 

On 12/23/2018 at 6:04 AM, Rossbot said:

May i please get a free trial 😃 Thanks. 

Coming from OSBOT.ORG have spent over $400USD there after getting into botting 6 months ago i tried Dreambot VIP at the time and in the end i went with OSBOT wich i now am possibly regretting since their client developers wont pull their heads out of their asses. so giving dream bot and tri-bot a go again. Thank you. 

Sorry for the delay, you've got a 24h auth. :) Merry Christmas!

• 2 months later...
    • 1 month later...
    On 4/29/2019 at 11:13 AM, Knighton22 said:

In the list of things you can interact with, is a cannon supported?

Yes. It would be under game object interactions.

On 5/1/2019 at 9:51 AM, GundamLover00 said:

Is this script still working and if it is may I get a trial?

Gave you a 24h auth.

• 1 month later...
    • 1 month later...

Archived