Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Possible to use osBuddy with dreambot?

cammofunk

title says all, since dreambot client injects I'd feel safer running it through osbuddy, it is possible to do this? Also how are the ban rates? I'm coming from osbot

I'm like 99.9% sure you can't do this, in all honesty the likelihood of getting a ban just from using the client alone is very low to nothing at all.

It's a separate client so unless you're actually botting then it shouldn't do much, if you're worried about getting a ban on the account then the best word of advice is to simply not bot on it.

Never bot on an account you care about.

We don't inject, idk why you think that.

We're a reflection client.

Connecting to a 3rd party application (like OSBuddy) using a bot is called instrumentation. Last I had heard, OSBuddy added some stuff to watch for instrumentation anyway, so it's probably more likely to get you banned. I'm not 100% on that though.

To answer your question, no, you can't use Dreambot with OSBuddy.

Thanks for the insight, so detection is very unlikely to be on clients side? How about when I script and have things like mouse location, and player tile checked? 

Thanks for the insight, so detection is very unlikely to be on clients side? How about when I script and have things like mouse location, and player tile checked? 

I'd guess a majority of detection is script sided, though I think I have a different idea of what "script sided" means.

Things like mouse movement, input data (where you're clicking, how long you're clicking, what you're clicking, etc) are script sided.

It's your behavior that gets you flagged, not the client.

Archived