Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • And... I got BANNED!

Therapy

was using wc script (vlads) and got banned after 4 hours of using it..

):

http://gyazo.com/f07f7014f679e16073624494991f6707

http://gyazo.com/84d23c5850a69f2fc914fdf665090177

Does this mean im permanently banned and will never be able to play again on this acc? (been playing since 2005 on this) 

:(

Afraid that this is a perm ban yes :-( I also recieved a ban recently, might've been a banwave :o

If they can't show evidence, I  think it should be overturned.

They said they dont show evidence because it can be used to advance bots to get round their systems.

They said they dont show evidence because it can be used to advance bots to get round their systems.

How so? At least show something the proves we're using "macroing"

How so? At least show something the proves we're using "macroing"

Nope, they keep everything secret when it comes to macroing. As Glitch said, they suspect that if they show evidence, it will help developers get around their anti-bot system. Keep in mind, the perm bans are usually given because their anti-bot system detects you as a bot, and not because of player reports.

Archived