Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Why did my OSRS account get banned???

Trillghost

Hi there guys! I dont know if im posting this in the right section of the website, but I just had some questions that I was hoping someone could help me out with.

So I was using one of the free runecrafting scripts, KingRC is what its called i believe. I used it for a couple days for about 3 hours at a time. Then the other night i had about 3000 rune essence in my bank, I started the script, and let it run until aIl the essence was gone. when i did that i let it run through the night while i was asleep. I woke up the next morning to check my runecrafting level and it went from 36, to 40 over the course of that night. I played for a little while(not using any scripts) and then logged off. That was 2 days ago. Then I try logging in today, only to realize that my account has been permanently banned. Why?? I used the anti-ban when i was running the script. i.e. the option that does random mouse clicks and switches the camera around and such. So how could jagex have noticed? I really thought that DreamBot was going to be a reliable source for me but I guess not. Or maybe i just used the script too much and thats how they noticed. Can anyone provide some answers for me? Is there anything i could have done differently? Did I leave the script running for too long? Was it just because I used a free script and not the premium ones? I am quite upset and really almost regret using this website. I hope one of you guys can give me some info on why this happened, and maybe can provide some tips on how to continue using these scripts without getting banned. Do people get banned frequently from using DreamBot? I want to continue using this site, but I am very skeptical now. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE someone give me some advice. id greatly appreciate it. 
    Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Can confirm above comment, just had high level account banned while using #1 woodcutter (less than an hour a day). yyyyyyyeaaaaah they'll get ye brother ;).

Also that's a heap of botting on a f2p account, why did you think you would be safe?

Just had my obby mauler get banned last night, with 120m and some decent stats. I ran for 4-6 hours a day with #1rockcrabs #1SandCrabs no problems with that script, I was then pking for a bit then i figured id bot n do some homework! Fired up some tele bot to get my mage up to 55 and it seemed to work fine, but the fact it just click in the same spot was very unhuman like. Ill look which bot it was later get back to you guys. Sorry bout your luck man

• 4 weeks later...

Archived