Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • vps issue

Pengu

I've had this issue on all my vps's. Using debian 8 and ubuntu 14.04.

512mb each client.

I have a few clients open on them and after some hours the clients "stop working". I can still kinda interact with the clients, open settings etc, but i cant change anything like client rendering when this occurs. The problem is that the script stops working, the screen where the account is running is freezed.

This happens no matter how many clients i have open.

Does anyone know a fix for this?

Edit: when i minimize and open client again i can see the paint update each time i "reopen", but the actual game screen is freezed (only runtime, cus they arent actually doin anything)

Using Ubuntu 17.10 might help?

No idea but its a more recent version, may be an issue within the OS.

hm, i can try, but the problem is also on debian

Personally I've only ever run CentOS 6.5 for botting VPS' (seems to be good on resource usage), as for your issue, I'm not really sure what to suggest sorry.

It could be memory leaks. Check in the terminal with "top" command to see CPU/memory usage.

In any case, just buy a beast server.

Started a few clients now to check later.

Also trying to use 1024mb on each client to see if that helps

Archived