Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • DT's Appeal #2

Donald3

Who banned you: @Nuclear Nezz

Why were you banned: Harassment / Toxic Behaviour

Why should you be unbanned:

In continuation & reference to https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/14193-donald-trump-ban-appeal/

I felt an unscratched need to release free and useful scripts for everyone. As time went by on about the 5th script I felt I was being prevented from releasing specific scripts that I literally haven't touched such as my TrumpQuester, TrumpCowLooterPlus and TrumpTutorial etc. I should have explained in my "Yeah" reply the real reasons for ban evading, at the end of the day I like DreamBot. I apologize for ban evading and I hope you can forgive me in light that I just released some free scripts to help people out.

I've been banned for several months, I haven't scammed anyone I haven't done anything wrong since the ban. I simply want to re-join a community that I used to be apart of and start contributing to it's growth.

Thanks for reading my appeal.

Archived