Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Price check] 89 cb main account 70/70/70 (99 fletch 95 wc)

belurking

• 2 weeks later...

Despite whatever anyone bids on here it's obvious an account like this is worth easily 40m+ and with that being said you shouldn't even consider anything under 40m because of the amount of time put into those stats. I assume the account has at least 40-70 quest points as well.

The fact that the account has non-combat skills that are average makes it more valuable than the typical pker accounts with all 1 non-combat skills.

Think wise, be smart about it, think of the amount of hours you put into all the skills overall. Don't sell yourself short, 40m minimum for a buyer sounds reasonable. 

On 4/12/2018 at 12:56 AM, Arizona said:

Despite whatever anyone bids on here it's obvious an account like this is worth easily 40m+ and with that being said you shouldn't even consider anything under 40m because of the amount of time put into those stats. I assume the account has at least 40-70 quest points as well.

The fact that the account has non-combat skills that are average makes it more valuable than the typical pker accounts with all 1 non-combat skills.

Think wise, be smart about it, think of the amount of hours you put into all the skills overall. Don't sell yourself short, 40m minimum for a buyer sounds reasonable. 

Thanks for your input. Account is still for sale and if people are seriously offering offers of 10m and under, I would rather keep it and not play it... I personally know it's worth more than that.

• 3 weeks later...
    • 1 month later...

Archived