Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Donald Trump Ban Appeal

John Donne

Who banned you: @Nuclear Nezz

Why were you banned: Harassment / Toxic Behavior

Why should you be unbanned: I've been banned for a good few months now, I've had time to reflect my previous actions. I firstly want to apologize for my previous toxic behavior to a community that I was apart of for a long time. I should never disrespect members and should have always followed the rules and grow with the community. I should have always reported anyone that I felt was harassing me and never took the rule enforcement into my own hands.

Even though I have settled on another community, I still have DreamBot in my heart. I like the way the SDN works, I like how the community looks after one another and I also like the staff members who dedicated so much time for so long with the aim of improving it. I like the scripters who understand what botters want and I like how this community promotes entrepreneur behavior.

I've had a lot of time to reflect on my previous behavior. I understand I'm likely a toxic individual by nature in specific situations but NOW I really understand the consequence of that behavior and wish to never cause problems again. I want to help fellow botters grow, I want to help the marketplace become bigger, I want to contribute to a community that I was apart of for a long time. If you give me this chance and forgive me for breaking the rules on John Donne then I can kick start these promises. If you believe I am still a threat to the stability and growth of this community then I will understand and hope to re-appeal if given the chance in another few months time.

Archived