Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Try asking for help in the chatbox
  • [$6.99] Manly Fisher PRO || AIO Fisher | Fish ANYWHERE | Shift Dropping | Banking | Barbarian Fishing | MINNOW FISHING | SACRED EELS | ANTIBAN

Manly

14 minutes ago, killerbotter said:

I TRY Fish at lumbridge with the Shrimps i start the script and the account doesnt do anything. PLEASE HELP

look carefully at the options you are using

• 1 month later...
    3 hours ago, boss101010 said:

i purchased this bot everytime it has to drop the fish it clicks settings and doesnt do anything and literally gets lost lol

Hey

Enable shift dropping manually.

• 2 weeks later...
    Posted (edited)

Hey @Manly, whilst using the barbarian fishing, the bot starts to spam between 2 locations, and keeps doing that for several minutes, anyway to prevent it from doing so?

Edited by sirbob1366

13 hours ago, sirbob1366 said:

Hey @Manly, whilst using the barbarian fishing, the bot starts to spam between 2 locations, and keeps doing that for several minutes, anyway to prevent it from doing so?

I have submitted an update to make this better, lmk how it fairs in a day or two when it has gone through.

• 3 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    • 4 weeks later...