Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Raspberry Pi?

Banker

So just found a Raspberry Pi that I bought about a year ago, got adapters etc.

What would be a decent project with it? as of now its just sat in its box not really doing anything, thought of hosting a few discord bots for servers on it but doesnt really seem productive.

What would you do? (preferrably something potentially rs-related but happy for all projects :P )

Also, not willing to invest £100+ into it, just general barebones things, can buy a few but not investing to excess as its mainly just a lil side project

- Banker

One idea that Dreamlicker once told me about is the Pi-hole. It's basically an ad-blocker for your whole home network.

so i got a few pi's which all do certain things i just list what i got running here

• hooked up to led matrix to display prices of altcoins 
    • fully working nas 
    • hosting stuff as you allready do like bots

i have 3 pi3's, one is a media network with kodi. one is a retro pi and one is a pi-hole. the pi hole gets used most often but just sits there. i also use my media streamer with kodi almost every night.

Archived