Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Banker's Proxy Bazaar

Banker

Why are the proxies you provide not suitable for creating accounts? I thought it was important that the account was created on the same proxy you're going to use for botting?

On 11/22/2018 at 12:20 PM, Dampoe said:

Why are the proxies you provide not suitable for creating accounts? I thought it was important that the account was created on the same proxy you're going to use for botting?

It isn't as important as many make it out to be. The most important element in botting is how you bot.

In relation to your actual question, the proxies I provide currently are of datacentre origin which are detected at stages before tutorial island has been completed which have a large likelihood to result in locks (if you have access to the email this is fine) which is generally not the best for suicide botting or mass account creation. In the end it is up to you what you do with the proxies as long as you abide by the set Terms and Conditions.

- Banker

• 3 weeks later...

hey mate keen to purchase proxy

currently my main (i just started not long ago but it's alrite account) is on 2 day ban

do you reckon proxy will help me out if i bot on it again? (eg) i can claim it got hacked or something?

• 3 weeks later...