Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Banker's Proxy Bazaar

Banker

yAf125U.png

Banker's Proxy Bazaar

Simply put, you know the best when you try it.

I know the value and performance of my service and I'm not going to pull wool over your eyes for sales.

$1.50/Month

You're Buying:

• Private SOCKS5 Proxy
    • High Uptime
    • User/Password Authentication

Why Buy From Me?

• If you affiliate your botting activities with your main, eventually Jagex will know this. They WILL ban all your legit accounts that become associated with bots, this is mainly a luck based thing. But very recently they've been cracking down on this more you can ask around in Discord to understand people's experiences. The time is now to purchase a proxy!
    • Residential IPs are extremely expensive, you'll have frequent IP changes and the network quality may be bad. With my proxies you'll experience the total opposite, you're purchasing a high quality network even with DDoS protection that'll always keep the same IP and will always be online (99.5% Uptime SLA) for the duration of your subscription. (You're purchasing datacentre IP)
    • You're buying from someone reputable in DreamBot, I've sold a wide variety of services for over a year and have many loyal clients. I aim to provide the best service possible for all your proxy needs.
    • If you're into P2P I would highly recommend you use 1 proxy per bot. This will ensure you appear more legit in the eyes of Jagex, some people they spend anywhere from $3-$5/month on proxies. I offer them here on DreamBot for just $1.50 a month. You're unlikely to find anything like this anywhere else of the same quality and pricing.
    • I get my IPs from a pool which consists of random IPs located within subnets that have millions of IPs. Normally if an IP is used by customer A it'll be about 1month+ before customer B receives it, this will ensure that any action Jagex takes on an IP is likely to be expired by the time you receive them. Jagex is unlikely to permanently flag an IP because a legit user could eventually use the IP and they're unlikely to keep a giant list.
    • If you have any further questions feel free to message me on Discord: Banker#6451.

Payment Methods:

• OldSchool Runescape Gold ($0.60/1M)
    • PayPal
    • UKBT (United Kingdom Bank Transfer)
    • BTC
    • ETH 

I will not accept RS3 gold for these proxies - there are a variety of services that allow you to swap this gold to OSRS, you will be referred to these sites and denied service for RS3 gold.

Disclaimer:

• The proxies I provide are suitable for botting but are not-suitable for making accounts.

Terms & Conditions:

• These proxies may ONLY be used for OSRS Botting Purposes.
    • If you're banned on DreamBot I have the right to suspend your proxies without a refund.
    • I can refuse business to anyone without reasoning.
    • You are directly accountable for the internet history of the proxy during your subscription period.
    • Any violation of the Terms & Conditions you'll be suspended and no refund will be given.
    • I am not responsible for any Account Locks/Suspensions or Bans that occur.

• Discord: Banker#6451
    Edited by Banker

• 2 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    • 3 weeks later...