Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Discord Appeal | zScorpio

Scorpius

If you are unbanned from the chat, you should be fully aware that if banned again it's very likely to have a heavy impact on your forum status.

You already have two warnings of harassment, a third will mean a ban.

You only have 1 warning, mb, another will result in a much heavier warning, and likely a week suspension.

Being banned from chat, regardless of the reason, will result in a permanent chat ban.

If you're muted, depending on the reason for the mute, the mute may change to a ban. Like if you enter chat and the first thing you say is niggers, I'm going to just ban you from the forums and chat.

Do you think you can handle that?

If you are unbanned from the chat, you should be fully aware that if banned again it's very likely to have a heavy impact on your forum status.

You already have two warnings of harassment, a third will mean a ban.

You only have 1 warning, mb, another will result in a much heavier warning, and likely a week suspension.

Being banned from chat, regardless of the reason, will result in a permanent chat ban.

If you're muted, depending on the reason for the mute, the mute may change to a ban. Like if you enter chat and the first thing you say is niggers, I'm going to just ban you from the forums and chat.

Do you think you can handle that?

I am ready to face my fate.

Archived