Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • NMZ Service

Nidge

Hey guys.

I'll be aiming to max my account in nmz, so I've got some free slots. Will be doing roughly 8 - 10hrs / day, spaced throughout the morning (before I go to work) and at night (when I go to sleep) to help avoid bans :).

Don't think I need any access to bank in order to enter the dreams (will check soon and edit post), so in regards to gear and stuff, whatever you want to leave on the account I can use.  You can also stock up on ovls / absorbs before giving me the account to make it easier. 

Can train:

Attack

Strength

Defence

Range

Mage

Let me know if you're interested. 

Yep, I didn't see anything against this in the Read Me, is it against the rules? 

"and at night (when I go to sleep) to help avoid bans"
    are you botting this service?

"and at night (when I go to sleep) to help avoid bans"

are you botting this service?

Yep, I didn't see anything against this in the Read Me, is it against the rules? 

So I saw this earlier on my phone and thought to help explain -

No it isn't "against any rules" also as mentioned above "are you new to the forums?" being new has nothing to do with it.

You should be stating if you ARE or are NOT botting a service in the opening post. As per you also mentioning now that you're "botting" these services (although quite obvious although you could do a login via absorbs whilst sleeping etc) you could actually be held liable if someone didn't get confirmation that you are in fact botting and they order with you.

Archived