Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Manly Fletching

Cartaare

The Manly fletching script doesn't seem to be doing anything.

When i run it, it moves the camera every now and then but the mouse isn't moving.

The Manly fletching script doesn't seem to be doing anything.

When i run it, it moves the camera every now and then but the mouse isn't moving.

This error is occuring:

• [ERROR]14:48:14: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.ClassCastException: [Z cannot be cast to [i at org.dreambot.api.Client.getWidgetXArray(Client.java:721) at org.dreambot.api.wrappers.widgets.WidgetChild.getX(WidgetChild.java:449) at org.dreambot.api.wrappers.widgets.WidgetChild.getX(WidgetChild.java:447) at org.dreambot.api.wrappers.widgets.WidgetChild.getX(WidgetChild.java:447) at org.dreambot.api.wrappers.widgets.WidgetChild.getX(WidgetChild.java:447) at org.dreambot.api.wrappers.widgets.WidgetChild.getX(WidgetChild.java:447) at org.dreambot.api.wrappers.widgets.WidgetChild.getX(WidgetChild.java:447) at org.dreambot.api.wrappers.widgets.WidgetChild.getX(WidgetChild.java:447) at org.dreambot.api.wrappers.widgets.WidgetChild.getWidgetX(WidgetChild.java:414) at org.dreambot.api.wrappers.widgets.WidgetChild.getRectangle(WidgetChild.java:640) at org.dreambot.api.methods.container.impl.bank.Bank.slotBounds(Bank.java:696) at org.dreambot.api.methods.container.impl.bank.Bank.all(Bank.java:137) at org.dreambot.api.methods.container.AbstractItemContainer.contains(AbstractItemContainer.java:529) at org.dreambot.api.methods.container.AbstractItemContainer.contains(AbstractItemContainer.java:471) at core.Fletcher.onLoop(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:250) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

I got this issue a couple days ago, but I reset the client a couple times and it started working. It worked great for willow and maple longbows. I didn't try stringing anything or other logs though.

Archived