Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • DreamBot v2.9.6

Nuclear Nezz

Hello everyone, I'm glad to announce our latest client version.

Make sure you have the latest version of the launcher (you can get it here).

Changes:

• Fixed some whitespace issues in friend names and clan names.
    • Added LoginUtility, which is a new API class (accessible from the MethodContext) geared for helping you write your own login solvers.
    • the login method will return NULL until a login attempt is actually made, for those who try to use it. It does only a single action per call eg: click existing user->return instead of clicking and typing.
    • You can set the login utility to use enter instead of clicking existing user button, but I actually forgot to test that. If it doesn't work let me know :')
    • Fixed the issue where the client would repeatedly click existing user->cancel if you had remember username selected. It will now either type pass and log in, or if the email is wrong it'll deselect remember username and click cancel, clearing it out.
    • Added logged in check for resizable handler so it won't start at login screen. Forgot to add welcome screen check so it will probably still go off on that gg
    • Added saved username and username hidden hooks and methods to ClientSettings
    • added some LoginStage enums to use alongside the LoginUtility, one of them is named "Something1" because I couldn't figure out what stage it actually was l0l

If I forget to add things, or there are bugs that I have forgotten to fix, please feel free to remind me of them. I try to write them down but it doesn't always work out.

As always, any suggestions are happy to be heard. :)

Thanks everyone,

The Dream Team

having problem - client stuck at "Downloading the gamepack"

Same problem here, client stuck loading, any  suggestion what to do?

Due to today's RS update the client needs to be updated. Be sure to join our Discord to be among the first users to know when the client is back up. It shouldn't take long.

Besides, you don't want to miss out on these :lol::

IfkKR5r.png

Also @Nuclear Nezz, are you able to get the zoom hooks from Noto?

Archived