Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • BOT FARM PROXY HELP

Silassss

Okay so I have searched the forums and couldn't find anything that answers this. 

I want to start my very own bot farm. The concern is multiple accounts running on the same IP. So I have read you can have dedicated IP's per 1 account. Is that right? If so how?

I have ExpressVPN which is an excellent proxy for Netflix. However I don't know if it has those capabilities. I spoke with the Online Chat Support, they were no help at all. They just kept saying they have over 192 different IP's available or something.  All I have to do is turn it back off, select a country and turn it on and I will have a new IP. Which didn't solve the how do I have 1 IP per account I have logged on.

Please help, I have been googling this. All the videos I found were in a different language. 

I think I'm starting to get this. So they are IP's that are hosted or something? Is it recommended to do the Private proxies or Exclusive Dedicated?

I'm not too sure which is better. I personally do proxies about 2 accounts per IP.

I have 10 bots going on 5 diffrent IP's and have had a alot of success.

Archived