Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Accounts locked right after tutorial island.

mbernat14

Hello!

My accounts keep getting locked after finishing/while on tutorial island!

Here is the full story:

First of all i am using the Fixed Tutorial island script from rokaHakur.

The weird things is,when i do it from my workplace,with the same laptop, i am using the same script,so basically everything is the same,only the ISP isn't and accounts are not getting locked,lasting 10h+ on suicide botting.

However when i try from home,the accounts are getting locked immediately after tutorial,if not still on the island.

At home i sold gold for money,so i got banned for RWT trading.When i try with VPN/proxy accounts still get locked.From work,no need for vpn and proxy accounts are doing good.

At home i have a modem from UPC ,is it possible that the modems MAC got flagged?

I am out of ideas.

Could someone give me some tips?Has this happened to anybody else?

Thanks!

Maybe its that ur creating more than 3 accs / day per IP

U cant mass create accs from the same IP or they get locked as "stolen" or whatever

from work i create 5 in a row,i wait 15mins till it let's me create another 5,that's 10 in 30 mins and no problem.

from home i create one,i do tut island manually,still lock.

Hello!

My accounts keep getting locked after finishing/while on tutorial island!

Here is the full story:

First of all i am using the Fixed Tutorial island script from rokaHakur.

The weird things is,when i do it from my workplace,with the same laptop, i am using the same script,so basically everything is the same,only the ISP isn't and accounts are not getting locked,lasting 10h+ on suicide botting.

However when i try from home,the accounts are getting locked immediately after tutorial,if not still on the island.

At home i sold gold for money,so i got banned for RWT trading.When i try with VPN/proxy accounts still get locked.From work,no need for vpn and proxy accounts are doing good.

At home i have a modem from UPC ,is it possible that the modems MAC got flagged?

I am out of ideas.

Could someone give me some tips?Has this happened to anybody else?

Thanks!

just buy the accs from legit users @@Prime is a perfect example of a great tutorial island seller rarely do i get locks & even if i get a few in a 500 batch i could notify him & he'd re issue them back to me but i get so few that i think it'd be petty for me to ask for 5 accs here or there from 4-8 weeks after the sale

I'd advise using the same IP that you made it on to do tutorial island on.

If you make tons of accounts on the same IP they usually get banned/locked as its pretty clear theyre not personal use accounts and most likely for Goldfarming or Botting and will be banned.

You can buy mass accounts from @Prime, or I might start up my store again :eyes:

Archived