Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Dev Blog #11

Nuclear Nezz

Hello everyone and welcome to the 11th dev blog. :')

The updates we have for this week are *drum roll*

Walking:

@Notorious has added a BUNCH of new nodes, which should make walking a lot more stable.

He's also been working on getting the transition nodes (tolls, ships, etc) in working order.

Next on the list is local walking and handling obstacles.

Updater:

has made great progress on the Updater, and should soon be ready to be added to the automated update system @Ericthecmh is working on.

Interactions:

@Pandemic and have been playing with interactions, and they're getting better and better every day. You should see a dramatic change in interactions in the next client update. :)

@Chris has been pounding through a few bugs that he found involving multiple tabs. There was a dramatic fps drop in a tab if it wasn't the currently selected tab. This has been fixed already and will be in the next client update. :)

Thanks,

The Dream Team

Nice, I feel like all these development blogs are the same though.

Yeah they do all look pretty similar.

We've been working on the same things for too long. :|

I mean, to be fair they're the three areas that need the most work.

But yeah.

Archived