Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Get Rich Today! | #1 Services Are Hiring!

Dbuffed

I am going to be hiring ALL fields, please note you can choose what you would prefer to do but preferably only stick to 1 role to avoid confusion of orders. You may be requested to place a further deposit down (which would be refunded after completion) if a customer cannot remove wealth off of their account(s) that you will be servicing on - This is to protect both yourself and them in case of any problems falling through and worse case scenario being that we have to refund the cost of the loss.

I am a pretty laid back person and I understand that everything takes time, you can put as much or as little of time in as you want but the more time you put in the more of the rewards (gp/payments) you receive in due time, of course the slower you are the less you can work on and so on which ultimately means you wont make as much money as someone else may.

Remember you shouldn't be going full out putting your whole life into a service, I understand that people want to make the best amount of money per hour/day/order but with that you should only put in as much time as you can spare and if you have other things to deal with in real life such as school, college work or a family you should take a brief moment to think how much time you can put in, if you put a time on an order not only is the customer affected in this down time but you are as well via not receiving your full payment by default.

What I would be looking for - 

Questers - Should have experience with most/all quests in the game. Being able to do monkey madness/desert treasure on a 1 prayer account or multiple is a bonus, being able to multi-quest could also batch you with more longer term orders if they are done in reasonable time. 

Firecapers - I will hire someone who only consists of firecapes if you feel you know it fully, you would realistically only be using welfare gear so your experience should be good. If you are requiring better gear, you would be asked for a deposit which would be returned to you upon the customer changing their password and confirming completion.

Mini games - Void sets (all 3 boats), fighter torso/equipment, defenders, rogue outfits, fishing trawler, mage training arena, mage arena (the wildy version/version 2 could also be offered if you have experience) you name it. If you can cover it, chances are you will be very busy and you will make a lot of profit for your time. Unlike the firecapes where you will need to make up a price, you will have a specific price you follow which can end up in multiple accounts asked upon the same service.

Levelling - Hand training levels only, OSbuddy would need to be used at all times, showing your repository is also needed if you're going to apply for this. If you are going to buy VIP on any forums related to botting, you would also need to let me know prior to doing so, thus avoiding any chance of you botting people's accounts. We give a ~5 minute response timer on updates if the account is logged in also. I don't bot accounts and none of my workers have so far, I would expect no less from new workers who work along side me. 

You are going to be paying a 100-150M deposit upon being accepted, this will be 75% refundable up to 1 month. After the month duration, you will no longer receive a refund, you will be working for 90-10% on the first 1 month trial period, after that you will be bumped up to 95-5% for all future orders.

Application Form -

Which spot are you applying for? :
    Agreeing to pay the deposit? :
    Do you agree to the TOS? :
    Where are you from? :
    How much do you play? :
    What is your experience like? :
    Are you banned on any websites? :
    Any questions you need answering? :

Terms of Service - 

1) As a worker of my service, you understand you must try to be polite and respectful at all times. I understand it is annoying, and I would appreciate it if you only speak English when dealing with customers, this avoids any confusion from third parties such as myself and we can communicate correctly.

2) You will use Skype & Discord and agree to being added to a group chat, upon doing this you will receive the login details in private from the client you are dealing with (after they have paid) you will not leak this information to a third party source. Upon doing so, you will be removed from the service with no deposit refunded.

3) You accept and understand that all orders must go via me, if you are trying to take them privately you will be removed from the service with no refund and any current payments put on hold. We want our customers to feel they can be safe in our hands, cheating your way to further payments isn't the way to go.

4) You agree if you are going to be away for a time period where you cannot give daily updates you will inform me beforehand. If you have open orders and a customer requests a refund in this time, they will be issued a full refund regardless of the amount completed on your end unless discussed otherwise. 

5) You must have clean reputation and be able to make accounts on other websites due to expansion of services, security checks will be done and if you are found to be lying your deposit will be put on hold and dealt with via the staffs assistance on the platform associated with the issues.

6) You agree that you will pay a 100-150M deposit, this is 75% refundable for the first month, after that you are no longer eligible to claim it back. If you are requested to place a further deposit down due to a customers account, you will be fully refunded after confirmation of completion.

7) You agree that you will use minimum wealth on each order to avoid any loss of currencies and/or items. If you are found to be possibly doing so, you will be removed from the service for a duration until concluded that you are innocent. We do ask that customers remove all unrequired wealth off their accounts, but there are some that don't or forget to do so.

- If there is any further information you require please let me know. Please note I am not as active on Sythe as I am other forums, my prices are a lot different to Sythes also which means you could possible gain more flow based on how much time you play per day.I am going to be hiring ALL fields, please note you can choose what you would prefer to do but preferably only stick to 1 role to avoid confusion of orders. You may be requested to place a further deposit down (which would be refunded after completion) if a customer cannot remove wealth off of their account(s) that you will be servicing on - This is to protect both yourself and them in case of any problems falling through and worse case scenario being that we have to refund the cost of the loss.

I am a pretty laid back person and I understand that everything takes time, you can put as much or as little of time in as you want but the more time you put in the more of the rewards (gp/payments) you receive in due time, of course the slower you are the less you can work on and so on which ultimately means you wont make as much money as someone else may.

Remember you shouldn't be going full out putting your whole life into a service, I understand that people want to make the best amount of money per hour/day/order but with that you should only put in as much time as you can spare and if you have other things to deal with in real life such as school, college work or a family you should take a brief moment to think how much time you can put in, if you put a time on an order not only is the customer affected in this down time but you are as well via not receiving your full payment by default.

What I would be looking for - 

Questers - Should have experience with most/all quests in the game. Being able to do monkey madness/desert treasure on a 1 prayer account or multiple is a bonus, being able to multi-quest could also batch you with more longer term orders if they are done in reasonable time. 

Firecapers - I will hire someone who only consists of firecapes if you feel you know it fully, you would realistically only be using welfare gear so your experience should be good. If you are requiring better gear, you would be asked for a deposit which would be returned to you upon the customer changing their password and confirming completion.

Mini games - Void sets (all 3 boats), fighter torso/equipment, defenders, rogue outfits, fishing trawler, mage training arena, mage arena (the wildy version/version 2 could also be offered if you have experience) you name it. If you can cover it, chances are you will be very busy and you will make a lot of profit for your time. Unlike the firecapes where you will need to make up a price, you will have a specific price you follow which can end up in multiple accounts asked upon the same service.

Levelling - Hand training levels only, OSbuddy would need to be used at all times, showing your repository is also needed if you're going to apply for this. If you are going to buy VIP on any forums related to botting, you would also need to let me know prior to doing so, thus avoiding any chance of you botting people's accounts. We give a ~5 minute response timer on updates if the account is logged in also. I don't bot accounts and none of my workers have so far, I would expect no less from new workers who work along side me. 

You are going to be paying a 100-150M deposit upon being accepted, this will be 75% refundable up to 1 month. After the month duration, you will no longer receive a refund, you will be working for 90-10% on the first 1 month trial period, after that you will be bumped up to 95-5% for all future orders.

Application Form -

Which spot are you applying for? :
    Agreeing to pay the deposit? :
    Do you agree to the TOS? :
    Where are you from? :
    How much do you play? :
    What is your experience like? :
    Are you banned on any websites? :
    Any questions you need answering? :

Terms of Service - 

1) As a worker of my service, you understand you must try to be polite and respectful at all times. I understand it is annoying, and I would appreciate it if you only speak English when dealing with customers, this avoids any confusion from third parties such as myself and we can communicate correctly.

2) You will use Skype & Discord and agree to being added to a group chat, upon doing this you will receive the login details in private from the client you are dealing with (after they have paid) you will not leak this information to a third party source. Upon doing so, you will be removed from the service with no deposit refunded.

3) You accept and understand that all orders must go via me, if you are trying to take them privately you will be removed from the service with no refund and any current payments put on hold. We want our customers to feel they can be safe in our hands, cheating your way to further payments isn't the way to go.

4) You agree if you are going to be away for a time period where you cannot give daily updates you will inform me beforehand. If you have open orders and a customer requests a refund in this time, they will be issued a full refund regardless of the amount completed on your end unless discussed otherwise. 

5) You must have clean reputation and be able to make accounts on other websites due to expansion of services, security checks will be done and if you are found to be lying your deposit will be put on hold and dealt with via the staffs assistance on the platform associated with the issues.

6) You agree that you will pay a 100-150M deposit, this is 75% refundable for the first month, after that you are no longer eligible to claim it back. If you are requested to place a further deposit down due to a customers account, you will be fully refunded after confirmation of completion.

7) You agree that you will use minimum wealth on each order to avoid any loss of currencies and/or items. If you are found to be possibly doing so, you will be removed from the service for a duration until concluded that you are innocent. We do ask that customers remove all unrequired wealth off their accounts, but there are some that don't or forget to do so.

- If there is any further information you require please let me know. Please note I am not as active on Sythe as I am other forums, my prices are a lot different to Sythes also which means you could possible gain more flow based on how much time you play per day.

Archived