Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Hiring] Account Trainers [Levellers/Questers/Minigames/Untradables] - [Human Rates]

Banker

Requirements to Work:

• Deposit - This will be a varying amount which will decide the value of 'jobs' you can take - Will be returned upon leaving - Simply a precaution to protect against scams/refunds.

Starting - 10M OSRS

• Clean Reputation across other sites/forums - Unless valid and confirmed reasoning.
    • You must not be banned on other sites/forums.
    • You must not have held DNT rank at any time. (Unless for valid reason)
    • You must not be currently holding a rank preventing or hindering you from trading (TWC or Other.)
    • Must have Discord/Skype.
    • Must speak and understand English.
    • Must be willing to undertake jobs that are available.

Terms of Service:

• You may not use any Botting/Autoclicking software to train the accounts. (Unless agreed by client)
    • Questing will be paid 3-5M/hr
    • You must remain respectful to all clients and other workers at all times.
    • You will not scam. If you do, the deposit it forfeit and you will be released from the service and labelled a scammer.
    • You must complete each order you agree to take - If this is not completed you forfeit the payment for account in question.
    • Absence 3 Days+ must be notified to Me before occurring.
    • You are not allowed to directly take payment for an order from a client, This will you being responsible for the service and the potential to be released from the service.
    • You will not complete jobs under my name without myself knowing or giving explicit permission beforehand.
    • Your deposit will be returned in full upon leaving (provided you have not lost this elsewhere by breaking terms)
    • You will use your own currency to complete a service if needed - unless agreed upon by client that they will provide supply/training costs.
    • You will be paid 90%-95% of the service price upon completion - Payment will be held by myself until completed - You will not be paid beforehand.
    • Removing any items or wealth from the account in question without permission will result in loss of original deposit amount and release from the service - this will be handled as a scam would be.
    • You may take on jobs external to this service however we will not be held responsible for anything to do with this.
    • If an external service goes 'sour' and you are disputed for this, you will be removed from my service with no deposit refund.
    • You will receive the feedback from orders.

You can apply to this service by contacting me:

Discord: Banker#6451

(Both of these contact methods are available in my Signature)

For both these contacts you should ask for a PM on here to confirm that it is me.

• 4 months later...
    • 7 months later...
    • 4 weeks later...
    • 3 weeks later...
    • 1 year later...

Archived